Pressure Gauges & Test Plugs
We have a large selection of pressure and temperature instruments for all your needs.
Models: LPB/LPSS, TKLP, A, LFB & LFSS/LFSSW
Our pressure gauges are used in countless applications when accuracy, dependability and durability are essential. From economy to quality, every type of gauge is available. Contact us if you don’t see what you need.
- Operating Pressure Range: 15″WC – 10,000 PSI
- Dial Size: 1-1/2″ – 6″
- Connection Size Range: 1/8″ – 1/2″ NPT
- Applications: Non-Corrosive/Corrosive gases, liquids and air
- Approvals: CRN
Models: 4040 & 4040S
The Test Plug or “Pete’s Plug” is used by the natural gas industry for pressure and temperature readings. Available in brass or stainless steel.
- Rated Operating Pressure: 500 – 1,000 PSI
- Size Range: 1/4″ NPT
- Applications: Non-Corrosive gases, liquids and air.