Our fusible link assemblies are FM approved, which means BI-TORQ Valve Automation’s assemblies are a first-tier recommended fire protection product.
Our customized fusible link shut-off valves (also referred to as thermal shut-off valves) are ideal for any pipeline handling flammable liquids, oils or gasses. With OSHA, Factory Mutual (FM) and insurance companies requiring that automatic shut-off valves be used with this type of media, our valves are a necessary part of any fire protection system.
Here are some of the standard features:
- Automatic shut-off in case of fire.
- Fail closed configuration.
- API-607 fire safe design on all valves.
- Valve can still be manually operated even while spring pack is armed.
- Weatherproof spring pack and stainless steel top plate for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Links available from 165 F. To 360 F.
- Can retrofit to customer owned valve.
- Valves for automatic shutdown from a low voltage signal.
- Switches for remote indication.
- Special coatings.
- Fail open configuration.
- Rated Operating Pressure: 285 – 6,000 PSI
- Size Range: 1/4″ – 2″ NPT, 1/2″ – 6″ Flanged (larger sizes available)
- Applications: Any manufacturing process that involves flammable liquids, oils or gases.
- Approvals: FM (Ulc optional)