Filters & Strainers
Filters and strainers are designed to protect downstream equipment such as regulators and meters from contaminants in the gas line. Our filters have a 50 micron fleece and are easily replaceable for maintenance. Our strainers are available in many different styles, materials, connections, pressure ratings and mesh liners. For gas applications our metallic strainers include a buna-n cover seal and are tested with helium or air to ensure the best performance.
GF Filter Series
Models: GF40, GF60 & GF80
The GF series filters are ideal to protect downstream controls from contaminents in pipe lines.. With a 50 micron filter pad as standard, replacement filters for maintenance are easily available.
- Rated Operating Pressure: 15 – 60 PSI
- Size Range: 1/2″ – 2″ NPT
- Applications: Non-Corrosive gases and air.
Models: YS12-CI, YS58-CI, YS8182-CS-SS & YS61-CS-SS
Y-Strainers provide protection for equipment installed downstream in any application. Cast Iron is standard but steel and stainless steel as well as higher pressure ratings are also avaialble.
- Rated Operating Pressure: 200 – 400 PSI
- Size Range: 1/4″ – 3″ NPT, 3/4″ – 18″ Flanged
- Applications: Non-Corrosive gases, air, steam & liquids
- Approvals: CRN
Models: PFF700 & PF700
Manufacturers: No Name
A gasket strainer helps protect against potential damage to equipment caused by occasional pipe shavings or other debris. With a 150 lbs full-face, 60 mesh screen as standard, minimum protection is recommended. Also available in other mesh sizes, higher pressure ratings and other materials.
- Rated Operating Pressure: 285 PSI and higher
- Size Range: 1″ – 8″ Wafer
- Applications: Non-Corrosive gases & air